Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation and eye exam. Dr. Lapsi or Dr. So will explain your diagnosis and treatment options and answer any questions you may have. Please plan to arrive 25 minutes early for your appointment and bring the following information with you:
- Any glasses you are currently using
- Previous vision exam or visual field test reports (if applicable)
- A list of current medications (including eye drops) and allergies
- Insurance Cards and Vision Insurance Information
- Primary Doctor Referral (if required by your insurance company)
- Your co-payment (if applicable)
- Completed New Patient Packet and other applicable forms
- IMPORTANT:  All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.  If you are getting a complete exam, your eyes may be dilated and you will need an adult to drive you home.
Omni Eye Care Inc. has grown because of our patients’ kind referrals. We encourage you to recommend our office to your family and friends. We always have time to care for a new patient.
If your doctor has referred you, he or she will promptly receive a letter outlining our findings and the course of treatment. We encourage you to return to your referring doctor after our specialized care is complete.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Weekends are available by appointment only.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact Dr. Lapsi or Dr. So provides a range of comprehensive eye services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure.
We have selected our staff with particular concern for efficiency and a warm, dedicated attitude. Please feel free to approach anyone on the staff if you have questions or concerns.
Please call our office with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Depending on your type of insurance, you may require an authorization from your primary care provider prior to your appointment.